The resistance game
The Resistance is a game where players attempt to deduce one another's identities. The setting of the game is an imagined battle between a resistance group . CachadLiknandeÖversätt den här sidanThe Resistance is a party game of social deduction.

Games of 5-players use plot cards, games with 7+ players use all 15 . The Resistance is a very intense social deduction game for 5-players. While it shares similiarities with games like Werewolf, Mafia and . The game requires between five and ten players. Approximately one third of the players are randomly chosen as spies; the rest are members of the Resistance. While it shares similiarities with games like Werewolf, Mafia and even Battlestar .
The first episode of Skip the Rulebook introduces The Resistance, a card game which puts you and your. The Resistance is a local play game, which requires a minimum of players. In the game players attempt to deduce one another's identities. Some time ago I was introduced to this board game called The Resistance.
I very rarely play board games, so I am anything but an expert.
Kommentarer
Skicka en kommentar