Magnetic loop antenna kit

US Radio Amateur Frank, N4SPP, presents plans on how to build your own antenna. A magnetic loop antenna is electrically simple and looks like a two turn. Portable magnetic loop antennas - G4TPH Mag-loop antennas.

The antenna kit as supplied (all parts now black not Orange) . My name is Alexandre Grimberg, PY1AH and I was born in October, . The MFJ-1786X Super Hi-Q magnetic Loop Antenna is ideal for restricted space locations. Rugged all welded aluminium construction, it is fully weatherproof . I was asked for a more detailed video from my homemade loop antenna, I hope this one the open. Magnetic loop antennas are small and efficient shortwave antennas, the gain is.


The magnetic loop antenna is a high-Q tuned antenna with a very.

RG-coax to construct this unique loop (please note construction details).

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg